Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Comforts vs. Pampers

Okay I feel stupid posting about diapers, of all things, but I change a lot of diapers (I know, I know, not as much as you Amy, blah blah blah).

Anyway. recently we discovered that Kroger has introduced a new brand of diapers called Comforts for Baby. Stupid name, decent branding, but the diapers are awesome! They don't have the plastic feel of the cheap ones, but they cost almost half of what the Pampers cost, and they are almost as good. We have tried Huggies, White Cloud, and various cheap diapers, but they never measured up. So if you shop at Fry's and like Pampers, try them.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about these diapers. I have two kids in them and it gets pretty expencive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting all of us moms know. I found your blog through Katies blog. Your family is so cute. We just had another baby and we like the pampers so we will have to try your brand. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of the Kirkland (costco) brand diapers! We never have blow outs when she is wearing them. I bought papmers because they were on sale plus my coupon. She has had several blow outs with them, so I say BOOOOO to pampers.I HATE Luvs, you might as well just stick paper towels on your kids butt. I tried the Kroger brand and they worked okay but still a fan of kirkland.

    ReplyDelete