Saturday, August 1, 2009

A NO POOP SIGN!

So the other day I was in the kitchen cleaning, while the kids were eating lunch. I looked out the patio doors to see something stuck on the window, I opened the door and I found the picture in the previous post. I instantly thought what the heck, who put that there and what is it? Then I began to peel it off and instantly Addison proclaimed, " NO MOM DON'T! I DON'T WANT POOP IN THE HOUSE!" It was hilarious. It still makes me laugh when I think about it.  I have no idea when she did it, but later I found one on the doggie door as well, so I guess they were meant for the dog.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard when I read this!!! The anti-poop sign is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! Maybe she can make some for our house:)

    ReplyDelete