Sunday, June 7, 2009

"The Glad Game"

So I  realized I have been focusing on the negative a lot lately and decided to follow Pollyanna's principle and play  The Glad Game. I picked 5 things this past month  that I have to be glad about and here they are in no particular order.

1. A healthy baby and the awesome Bumbo(Thanks Kati).



















2. Making flower clips for my little ladies.







3. A new kid size picnic table made by my terrific hubby.
















4.  A phone to keep in contact and a replacement plan (the hinge and screen don't work, which means no texting, calendar, or contact info).












5. Finding cheap strawberries and making delicious Jam.




5 comments:

  1. The glad game?! Love it! We all need to stop and think about what is "glad" in our lives. I bet we could get past five once we get started. Thanks for the reminder. And give Ammon a pat on the back because that looks like a great table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I started thinking about all I have to be glad about, I came up with a lot, but who really wants go through 101 things I have to be glad about =)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glad game! Thanks for the reminder:)
    And I'm impressed with the homemade jam! You are talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the worst at "the glad game" I need to work on that big time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy- it's been great reading about your cute family!
    I've loved the bumbo chair! Wish it was around for my other littles. Those flower clips are darling and that table Ammon made is amazing! So fun!

    ReplyDelete