Monday, April 20, 2009

A style that makes you smile!



I usually help my girls pick out their clothes for the next day when putting them to bed. Occasionally this doesn't happen, mostly on the weekends. As seen in the picture above. When it comes to dressing themselves, there are a few things that they haven't quite grasped yet
  1. Brown and Brown don't always match.
  2. Long sleeves don't go well with shorts.
  3. Just because two things have flowers, it doesn't mean they match.
Anyways, so last night we forgot to lay out clothes. This morning I was busy getting Addy ready for school, and when Hannah came out dressed later, this is what I found,

I thought it was so cute, so we decided to go with it. This is totally Hannah. She is totally into her own style. So here she is later after I fixed her hair and she added a few finishing touches to her outfit.

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute outfit! I'm totally impressed Hannah will get herself dressed. Cecily is having a hard time letting go of being the baby.

    ReplyDelete